Date(s) - December 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Legacy Planning Law Group
Cordially Invites You to Attend
“Customer Just Got a Living Trust… What Do I Do with the Bank Account?”
A 30-Minute Virtual Workshop
William A. O’Leary,JD,LL.M(Tax)
This lunch time presentation is designed to provide the bank managers and other personnel with a general overview of Living Trusts and the importance of properly funding them.
Topics to be covered include:
- Living Trusts – what are they and why are people creating them?
- What benefits does a Living Trust provide?
- What tax identification number is used for accounts owned by a Living Trust?
- When should accounts be titled in the name of a Living Trust?
- What happens when someone dies when they have an account owned by or payable to a Living Trust?
- What happens if someone becomes incompetent when they have an account owned by a Living Trust?
- Can a Living Trust be designated as a pay-on-death beneficiary of an account?
- How do a Power of Attorney and a Living Trust relate to each other?
Please come as our guest. There is no cost to attend this workshop. Please Register no later than Tuesday, December 15th, 2020 by visiting the link above. We hope you will be able to attend.
We are conveniently located in Mandarin!
Bookings are closed for this event.