Client Care Program
We Help You Take Care Of Your Family & Loved Ones
Your family and loved ones are important to you. You hope they are taken care of after you die or become disabled. It is a priceless gift. But you’re not sure how to do that or where to get started. We are here to help. That’s all we do. Our unique Client Care Program is the perfect solution to making sure your plan works when it matters most. Learn more about the benefits of our Client Care Program below!
Ongoing Access And Communication:
- Our team members are available to answer your questions or concerns. Reasonable access and communication is available during regular working hours by phone, email or in person as appropriate, all without fear of getting a bill. We strive for a 24-hour response time (except weekends and holidays).
Continuous Asset Alignment:
- Your assets are aligned with your trust when the estate plan is executed. After that, we regularly review ownership of your assets and provide you with an annual report to ensure that your assets are properly aligned with your trust and that all beneficiary designations are coordinated with you overall plan. These reviews can be coordinated with your financial advisor.
Estate Planning Documents Updated:
- Estate planning is a process, not a transaction. Our firm regularly monitors your estate plan. The only way to ensure that your plan carries out your wishes is to realize there will be changes in your life and the law. You cannot keep your ship on course if you don’t regularly check its location, direction and final destination. Our updating program will make sure that your plan stays current and consistent with your goals when changes occur. You will have peace of mind knowing that your plan is up to date. In addition to a complimentary plan review, a 25% discount is given on plan document changes and new planning work.
Family Care Meeting:
- The Family Care meeting is an opportunity for you to meet with your trusted family members and advisors and explain your plan. You are able to tell your family the how and why of your plan. This provides a forum to address questions and discuss any potential issues. This allows you to set expectations among the next generation which leads to family harmony.
Client Educational Opportunities:
- Complimentary workshops on estate and elder planning topics to keep you informed on the latest legal updates. We encourage your family members to attend too. We provide eNewsletters and blogs on topics of interest. We also offer complimentary consultations with your successor trustees to educate them on their duties.
Discounted Estate Settlement Program Fees:
- Our Estate Settlement Program will be available to your family and loved ones at a 15% discount off our fees in effect at your death.
- Digital Asset Planning – providing post-death instructions for your list of various digital assets
- Cloud Access to Estate Planning Documents – complimentary subscription to our proprietary client portal for cloud storage of your estate planning documents
- Counsel You on Other Legal Matters – counsel you on other legal matters to get you in the hands of the right attorney
- Collaboration with Your Trusted Professional Advisors – collaboration to integrate your estate plan with your life so everyone is working together as a team with mutual goals of taking care of your family