Client Care Program
We Help You Take Care Of Your Family & Loved Ones
Your family and loved ones are important to you. You hope they are taken care of after you die or become disabled. It is a priceless gift. But you’re not sure how to do that or where to get started. We are here to help. That’s all we do. Our unique Client Care Program is the perfect solution to making sure your plan works when it matters most. Learn more about the benefits of our Client Care Program below!
Ongoing Access And Communication:
- Our team members are available to answer your questions or concerns. Reasonable access and communication is available during regular working hours by phone, email or in person as appropriate, without getting a bill. We strive for a 24-hour response time (except weekends and holidays).
Estate Planning Documents Updated:
- Estate planning is a process, not a transaction. Our firm regularly monitors your estate plan. The only way to ensure that your plan carries out your wishes is to realize there will be changes in your life and the law. You cannot keep your ship on course if you don’t regularly check its location, direction and final destination. Our updating program will make sure that your plan stays current and consistent with your goals when changes occur. You will have peace of mind knowing that your plan is up-to-date. We offer complimentary plan review, changes to fiduciaries and beneficiaries, and updated powers of attorney. Plus, a 25% discount on other changes and new planning work is given.
Continuous Asset Alignment, Verification and Tracking:
- Your assets are funded into your trust when the estate plan is executed. After that, we regularly review ownership of your assets and provide you with an annual report to ensure that your assets are properly funded into your trust and that all beneficiary designations are coordinated with you overall plan. These reviews can be coordinated with your financial advisor.
Family Care Meeting:
- The Family Care meeting is an opportunity for you to meet with your trusted family members and advisors and explain your plan. You are able to tell your family the how and why of your plan. This provides a forum to address questions and discuss any potential issues. This allows you to set expectations among the next generation which leads to family harmony.
Client Educational Opportunities:
- Complimentary workshops on estate and elder planning topics to keep you informed on the latest legal updates. We encourage your family members to attend too. We provide eNewsletters and blogs on topics of interest. We also offer complimentary consultations with your successor trustees to educate them on their duties.
- Digital Asset Planning – providing post-death instructions for your list of various digital assets
- Cloud Access to Estate Planning Documents – complimentary subscription for cloud based storage for your estate planning documents
- Counsel on Other Legal Matters – counsel on other estate planning options as your circumstances change
- Collaboration with Your Trusted Professional Advisors – collaboration to integrate your estate plan with your life so everyone is working together as a team with mutual goals of taking care of your family
- Family Dossier – help facilitate a smooth transition of information to your family when it is needed most